Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I Kept Getting Stronger

Today I felt like turning back home after mile 2.  I felt tired and uninspired.  I had a long day yesterday and I felt fatigue catching up to me.  This is why I do workouts that I know if I persevere that i can finish and out of habit I did finish.  I did The Home Loop doing 8.65 miles in 1:56:43 for a 13:30 minute per mile walking pace.  Today is my youngest daughter Kim's 17th birthday.  It has been a difficult year, but love and the power of The Lord have helped get me through.  The struggles that we endure for people we love often deepen that love.  Love is of no value unless it can pass the test of tribulation.  I am just thankful that the Lord holds my hand through these fiery trials.  Thank you Jesus.  Thankfully I have 5 days off starting after 8 tonight after the last P/T conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment