Friday, March 11, 2016

The End & The Beginning

 Today when I woke up I could hear the light pitter patter of sprinkles hitting the air conditioner.  I know I have a long day ahead of me , but things always feel better after a workout.  I decided to do the Randall extra plus workout.  It was so quiet out this morning.  I enjoyed the beautiful surroundings that I venture out into 5 mornings a week(Thank you Lord).  Fortunately, the drizzle was done and I managed to stay dry in this my first workout in shorts for the year.  I did 8.64 miles in 1:57:04 for a decent 13:33 minute per mile pace.  Today after school I will head for Augusta, Maine.  I will try to get the 7 pm ferry to New London from Orient Point directly after work.  From their I will venture up to the Best Western in Augusta.  Tomorrow I will be heading to Eastport, Maine staying at the Motel East as I enjoy the day with Rebekah as she turns 18.  I will also be visiting with my daughter Kaitland and grandson Keon.  I am blessed to have such a wonderful wife!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment