Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Back at It

 I slept ok considering it was my first day back to work after a five day weekend.  My wife has relapsed again into sickness.  I feel bad as I am back to work and cannot help her.  I did the Longwood Loop this morning.  I did not quite feel psyched upmthis morning. I did not feel inspired , I just was basically looking forward to the end of the workout.  It was very windy and 42 degrees. Today had a typical early spring workout feel to it. It seems as if every morning I still go through the phase of not believing I am here on Long Island and not living in Eastport. It is strange because there are so many plusses to being here. I know that my daughter can also receive services that are not readily available back in Eastport. In some ways the adjustment is still difficult. A scripture that has come to mind is about "Not looking behind, but pressing ahead" which is found in Philippians.

I did 8.73 miles in 2:00:40 for am13:50'minute per mile walking pace.  Not a bad start
back to the old routine.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment