Monday, March 28, 2016

Soaked

I woke up just before six on a day of no school.  I fell back asleep for a few minutes and decided that I should get out while the house was still and the streets were still quiet.  I did the Ridge Road workout again.  The steady light rain progressed to a steady rain.  Nobody out but the garbage trucks.  On Woodlot a lady came behind me trying to get my attention.  She had lost her chicken and was wondering if I had seen it.  Not today, the only chicken was the chicken that I see near the end of Ridge Road.  Still raining with a quiet house.  Charlotte is feeling sick again, I feel bad for her.  Well, off to a quiet day Lord willing.  Still looking to my Lord.  It was a good Easter Sunday.  I went to both services.  The day was topped off by a good meal at my in-laws with Rohan and Alina also eating with us.  God is good.  Have a blessed day!I did 8.9 miles in 2:02:48 for a decent 13:48 minute per mile pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment