Thursday, March 3, 2016

Clear and Cold

The last few weeks I have taken a 5 hour energy extra strength on Thursday and Friday.  Our family especially my wife and I have had to live not knowing exactly what to expect with my daughter. She has been going through a lot, and we find that although there are times of calm--we have to be prepared for the unexpected.  Most of the time it is not a big thing, but just a concern or a small issue that needs addressing.  The result is that we never can really allow ourselves to relax fully.  The result is fatigue.

On the workout front, I headed out the door at 4:26 am and the temp was a cooler 25 degrees.  I did the Randall Loop extra plus. I did 8.71 miles in 1:56:53 for a 13:23 minute per mile pace.  I am enjoying the light that arrives as I am finishing up my workout. I have decided not to include the two days of sprints as this aggravated the outsides of my knees making them tender.  So I am just trying to get back to the point of knees that feel good.  The strength training has been going well.  I am so blessed.  Looking forward to the day.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment