Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring into the Cold

I got out this morning and decided to do the figure 8 extra plus loop which I renamed(today) The Home loop since no point on the loop is further than 2 miles from my house.  there was a chill in the air again as I headed out the door. It might be spring , but it feels like winter still or at least spring in Maine.  It was extra quiet this morning.  I startled a few deer near the rest home on Whiskey Road.  Even the song birds gave way to one soloist bird on Woodlot Road.  I felt kind of like a zombie, not really awake but neither was I asleep.  I would have stopped after the first loop had it not been for the habit of completing goals.  I did 8.67 miles in 1:55;51 for a 13:22 minute per mile pace.  Prayer meeting tonight and Kimberly's 17 birthday tomorrow. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment