Thursday, August 29, 2024

Staying Positive

 Sometimes you just make the choice to stay positive and to accept the uncertainties. I really enjoyed having my daughter Kim and her husband Antonio and my two grandchildren stay with us. I was at work, but we had family over each night to visit. Tonight my wife begins her time staying with her mother with my father and brother in laws going to Scotland. I think that I will enjoy the quietness after an hour extended time of visitation. I did the Longwood Loop doing 8.44 miles in 2:41:36 for a 19:08 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 74 bpm with an elevation gain of 227 feet with an average power of 106w at 69 degrees. My pace was a bit slowed as my brother called me. My knee did pretty well this morning. My TRX band came in so that I can do squats. It’s the little things that bring joy. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment