Friday, August 9, 2024

Hope in the Morning

  It took me a bit of time to fall asleep as my room was kind of warm. Fortunately, I was able to get the temperature to a comfortable level and I nodded off to a good night’s sleep. I did 8.8 miles doing my new standard workout heading up to the top of Appleton road hill, out and back on the pastor’s road, around the loop and down How Hill road to Bumblebee lane and back to my parents. 2:44:06 for an 18: 34 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 79 bpm for approximately an 840 foot elevation gain at a rainy 59 degrees. It’s so nice to be back in Maine to a peaceful pace of life. It’s a blessing to walk in the country enjoying the beauty of the woods and the mountains. Thank you Lord. Next week I will , Lord willing do a oue of short walks interspersed between my counseling duties. Looking forward to what the Lord is going to do down in East Livermore, Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment