Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Comfortable Morning

 I decided to do a different route today doing the two times Woodlot/Ridge Loop. The forecast was for rain, but fortunately it stayed dry. There was a nice breeze blowing and it reminded a comfortable 68 degrees. It’s been hectic with company, but it has been good times for the family.  The Lord has given us a nice house to host people. Sometimes I need to look beyond my own inconvenience to the greater overall purpose. I am looking forward to my trip to Maine and working at camp, Lord willing of course. I definitely need the break or at least the change of pace. I did 8.43 miles in 2:43:11 for a 19:28 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 76 bpm with an elevation gain of 180 feet. My hamstring didn’t bother me today. I did take a naproxen last night at bedtime. Time to finish up packing today. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment