Monday, August 26, 2024

Focus

 This morning I’m a bit refreshed and am reminded that sometimes the best solution is to simply focus on the task at hand and forget about all your perceived injustices and take it one day at a time. I still am floating a bit above 200 pounds. Getting off schedule hurt me in my fight to maintain my weight.  Now I am just trying to get back to where I was. This morning I did 8.31 miles in 2:36:33 for an 18:49 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 77 bpm with an elevation gain of 217 feet at an average cadence of 114 spm at an average power of 111w at 66 degrees. My daughter Kim and her family are visiting which is a blessing. It’s just too bad that I am in work most of the day. I am proud of my oldest daughter for applying for housing in Eastport, Maine to escape her mentally abusive husband. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment