Friday, September 29, 2023

Mixed Results

 Today my workout went well. It rained, but no too hard. I created a new loop by combining old routes. Variety helps to keep things interesting. I maintained a decent pace and had no slowdowns. My strength work went well. My transition was moving but a little slow. All said, I made it to my car ahead of schedule. The problem was the rain and an accident put me behind schedule. This month was a bit disappointing as I was consistently a little bit late to work. In past years it would not be a problem, but this year things are a bit different. Lord willing it won’t be a problem. I did 8.50 miles in 2:18:34 for a 16:17 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 144 bpm with an elevation gain of 283 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at a rainy 59 degrees. I like Friday’s as I have the weekend and sleeping in ahead of me— and I need some rest.

Our church has it’s 25th anniversary on Sunday. The Lord has a purpose for our church and Lord willing the purpose will be fulfilled. Tho Him be the glory! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment