Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Early in Ridge

 I woke up really early as I had some pressure in my right ear. I didn’t fall back asleep, but I did lay still for about an hour. We have Jace and his family staying with us until their air conditioner is repaired. Jace headed out the door a few minutes before I got up. Char was awake for awhile in the middle of the night. It seems as if everyone was a bit on edge. I did my typical short out and back and then 2 x Woodlot/Ridge for 8.57 miles in 2:19:31for a 16:17 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 129 bpm with an elevation gain of 231 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at a warm 72 degrees. Longwood didn’t have school so it was a quiet day on the streets of Ridge. Tomorrow I have to be in early to fill in for Mr. Halverson. It was nice to be on my normal schedule even though it is demanding in some ways. If I can keep this pace I should be okay as long as I get out a bit early. It takes work and persevering to maintain one’s workouts, but it is worth the effort. For now it seems as if I’m where the Lord wants me— Praise His Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment