Sunday, September 24, 2023

Weekend Blog

 I don’t often blog on the weekend. My wife informed me that she was working Saturday morning so I decided to go for a walk through Brookhaven. It was raining ever so lightly affording me the opportunity to get out on these tired legs. I love the fall and this is an opportunity to get out in my favorite season. I did a combination of loops. I didn’t see a single soul on my walk. My stats will not be impressive, but it is an extra workout. I did 8.15 miles in 2:52:23 for a 21:09 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 71 bpm with an elevation gain of 552 feet.with an average cadence of 108 spm at a temp of around 60 degrees. I was tired the rest of the day, but thankfully I didn’t have too do much.

Lots on my mind, but I don’t think I will post it. Jesus is Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment