Thursday, September 14, 2023

Be Still

 If we’re not careful, we can have the feeling that we are constantly in some sort of time crunch. This can lead to a sense of anxiousness. I have been guilty of feeling this way. I have tried to change a bit by telling myself that it is okay to fail. This sense of freedom has been helpful. I do try to be prepared to be ready for each day—- but after that I try not to worry. This morning I did the Woodlot/Randall, Apple Court, Ryan loop doing 8.76 miles in 2:21:26 for a 16:08 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 116 bpm with an elevation gain of 220 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at 65 degrees. 

It wasn’t as warm or as humid this morning making for a pleasant workout. I felt today was a good workout. I had a nice conversation with my brother this morning. We have talked most school Thursdays for several years now. It’s always a time that I look forward to. Have a blessed day friends! Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment