Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Adrenaline

 Why is it that when you know you have your busiest days, you get your worst sleep the night before? When you wake up ridiculously early, it doesn’t take much to throw the balance off. Today I had to drop my car off at the garage, walk to work, have academic night, and go to Bible study. I started out my Medford/Randall/Woodlot workout with a fall on Medford road just at the beginning. I stepped into a hole camouflaged with grass. It just goes to show you that it doesn’t take much to upset things. The Lord protects us daily in ways that we don’t even see. I did 8.85 miles in 2:20:46 for a 15:54 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 120 bpm with an elevation gain of 208 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at 54 degrees. I managed to get both upper body supersets in before work and still made it in time.

The Lord provided this morning as He does each day. I am so grateful for Christian radio as I have the opportunity to listen to tremendous teaching on my daily commute. Oh, how I need this teaching. Have a God honoring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment