Friday, September 8, 2023

Good Groove

 This week was busy, but thankfully things fell into place. I had a good feeling about each day this week. My walking pace wasn’t super fast , but it was quicker than last week. Work was busy, but not too busy. My workouts went fairly well. I am grateful for how this week went. Today was my last workout at age 58. Tomorrow I begin my last year in this decade. It seems like yesterday when I received my invitation to membership for AARP and now I am almost out of my 50’s. I am grateful and hopeful as I go into the next year. This morning I did the Woodlot/Kastal, Apple Court, Ryan, Randall loop doing 8.69 miles in 2:22:22 for a 16:22 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 170 bpm at an average cadence of 126 spm with an elevation gain of 231 feet at a humid 75 degrees. I was soaking wet when I finished my workout.

It’s funny that the people I tried to avoid seeing by doing this route, I just saw them going in the opposite direction. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment