Monday, April 12, 2021

Experiment

 I am trying the intermittent fast to try to regulate my digestive tract and lower my weight. So far my digestive issues have been helped, but my weight—- not yet. I’m not worried. The diet of eating at the restaurant and then splurging for Wrestmania didn’t help the weight. Just praying that things go better with my wife. She has so much going and is so into her son and grandson that I am feeling like a bystander in my own marriage. I have been clear on my feelings, but I’m not sure if that is important. It just seems that the directions and family vision that my wife and I have are totally different entities. I love her dearly, I am just feeling so divided.

I did 9.02 miles in 2:15:04 for a 14:58 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 93 bpm with an elevation gain of 344 feet at 44 degrees and 89 percent humidity. There was a little drizzle in the air at times. I didn’t have a long sleep as I watched Wrestlemania last night with family and a friend and his son from church.

No comments:

Post a Comment