Friday, March 19, 2021

A Good Day(but no-one is talking to me)

 I had a long day yesterday. A half day with the students and then a full day until 8 with parent/teacher conferences). At around 8:30 last night, I made a comment about taking a dog for a walk because nobody else made the effort to walk the dog. The comment was made to my daughter only, but a suddenly quiet Char, Jace, and Amber heard my comment. Well, things have been quiet since. The tension is there. 

This morning I did the Ridge Loop doing 9.14 in 2:10:06 for a 14:14 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 101 bpm with an elevation gain of 196 feet at 33 degrees and 74 percent humidity. It was a windy cool late winter workout. Lord willing, heading to my parents tonight. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment