Monday, February 10, 2020

Trail Work in Little Elm Texas

I got up later and had my brother in law drop me off at a local trail after dropping his children off for school. It took me nearly half an hour to find the trail. Thankfully a local was able to steer me to the trail. I encountered very few people on this trail. Most of them were dressed as if attending a dog sled race even though the temp was only in the 40’s. It was a dark overcast morning. The terrain was flat. Most of the trail was hard clay. I took a few pics to commemorate the occasion and then tried to get as far down the trail that I could manage because of my time wasted trying to find the trail. I actually made it within a quarter of a mile. Here are the stats— 10.02 miles in 2:09:24 with an elevation gain of 109 feet at an average pace of 12:54 minutes per mile with an average heart rate of 136 bpm at a temp of 44 degrees and 72 percent humidity. Char and Jon were waiting for me at the rest area. It’s always an adventure working out in different places. Thankfully there is a trend in providing trails to work out off the main roads. I’m blogging this at Love Air field in Dallas sitting next to Char heading to La Guardia airport in Queens, NY. Have a blessed day! Legs feeling a little spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment