Friday, February 14, 2020

Early Speed Work

I have a full day. I picked up a coworker in Miller Place on my way to work. This meant that I had to get an early start. I also decided to do my 9 x .3 mile repeats with warm-up and cool down. I know that I was slow, but truthfully it was a victory just to get the 9 repeats finished running. My legs felt tired I think from the hex bar deadlifts. The thing I like about this workout is that it is much shorter in length of time making my post workout routine much less hurried. I did 7.33 miles in 1:40:02 for a 13:38 average pace per mile with an elevation gain of 321 feet and an average heart rate of 126 bpm. I just relaxed and focused on completing the workout. I am on the ferry now heading for Hope, Maine. Looking forward to seeing my parents, daughter Kaitland, and grandson Keon. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment