Friday, February 21, 2020

FINALLY

Some weeks you thrive, some you survive, and most are a mixture. This was the week of enduring. I thankfully had a vacation week. My wife is struggling with her father’s health struggles and her cousins personal strife. Not only is my wife concerned about her father, but at the same time she also has to fill in and do his work plus her own schedule. We are blessed to have my daughter and grandson visiting for the week(including Ryleigh the last two nights as well). I know that my wife has not had the energy for the convergence of all these circumstances so our relationship has taken a hit. This morning I did to Apple Court and back plus the short Randall Route plus out and back on Ryan Avenue. I did 9.16 miles in 2:16:41 for a 14:55 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 225 feet with an average heart rate of 112 bpm at a cool windy 21 degrees at 49 percent humidity. Off to the movies later today! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment