Friday, June 22, 2018

Uncertainty

Today I woke up about half an hour later because my alarm was stopped by an alert on my watch that because I was sleeping I did not dismiss. I hurried along ,
Got put the door 15 minutes late, but made it to work on time. I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot Loop doing 8.69 miles in 1:56:07 for a 13:21 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 163 feet with an average pulse of 116 bpm at a temp of 64 degrees at 97 percent humidity. I am uncertain about a number of things right now, but I have a confidence in the Lord. Kim’s graduation this weekend along with Jace’s. My parents are coming down for the second time in 8 years and my inlaw John is arriving tonight. Kimberly’s mom is also coming down. A graduation party to boot. Let’s see what God is going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment