Friday, February 23, 2018

Cooling Down

I had a very restful night’s sleep.  It was nice to wake up without worrying about disturbing or being interrupted by others for a day.  When I wake up here in Eastport it is just as if I never left. The streets seem to beckon me along me along on my route. I did the Adams Street, Dump Road, in Town  Loop along with some upa and downs along the new rode by the sewer plant. I finished by doing a little hill loop that Andy and I used to do for hill work and concluded along the tracks which took me back to The Motel East. I did 10.11 in 2:12:41 for a 13:07 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 754 feet with an average heartrate of 124 bpm at a temp of 23 degrees with humidity at 59 percent. I also did a little hike just under 2 miles at Shackford’s Head. It’s been a good day. I’m just blessed to be able to come back to this place that will always be close to my heart. God reigns!

2 comments:

  1. I heard you met my Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. She seems very nice. You are doing a great thing Andy by adopting these children. God Bless you and your wonderful growing family!

    ReplyDelete