Friday, December 15, 2017

Cold and Crispy

I wike up at my usual time, gulped down my five hour energy extra and then contemplated getting out of bed. This whole week I have felt like backing off my workouts, but my instict pulled me through another workout week.  I went into the kitchen and started piling on the workout layers. I then took a hydration stop(Starbucks) before heading out the door.  I got out at my usual time, and decided that I would stick to walking the entire distance so as to keep my knees in good shape. I decided to do the Randall Loop to spell myself of the monotony of the week. I did 9.15 in 2:02:41 for a 13:24 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 164 feet with an average heartrate of 112 bpm at a temperature of 13 degrees at 77 percent humidity. It seemed cold for a December morning and it was— at least for Long Island.  I am looking forward to a weekend of not getting up at the crack of dawn. My wife and two of her friends are going Christmas shopping at the King of Prussia Mall in Pennsylvania.  Praying she has a great time! God Bless you my friends! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment