Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Eve, Christmas

I did a workout on Sunday morning trying to get ahead if theweek ahead which promises to be unpredictable. I did the Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford Loop yesterday doing 9.04 in 2:03:27 for a 13:38 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 333 feet with an average heartrate of 122 bpm at a temp of 37 degrees and 72 percent humidity. Today I did the Medford/Randall Loop doing 9.00 in 2:01:39 for a 13:30 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 201 feet with an average pulse of 150 bpm with a temp of 39 degrees at a 100 percent humidity. Today the weather changed from rain to sleet to snow.  It was miserable at times but it was pretty at the end. The rest of the week promises to be freezing.  Looking to the Lord to watch over me snd my precious family— and most of allto use us all for His perfect purposes.  I took Spencer on a walk yesterday at the Randall game preserve.  It was s pleasant morning. NowI am laying withmy granddaughter Ruby listening to the same lullabies thst her mother listened to. Merry Christmas! God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment