Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Up the Hump

The routine of the workout is what gets me out the door, but every day the same obstacles confront me. Why are you getting up so early? Wow, you sure go a long way’s.  I bet you will get tired in the middle of the day? The wonder and the miracle is that through discipline and routine and the grace of God I am able to confront these obstacles each day. Today I did
The Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford Loop doing 9.12 miles in 2:00:07 for a 13:10 minute per mile pace. I did some jogging as my walking pace was a little off. I could hear the rustling of animals at times as I passed along the roads of Ridge. I am blessed and am looking forward to some workouts in Maine at the end of next week in Hope and in Eastport. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment