Sunday, November 26, 2017

Back Home

Yes, Ridge is my home but Eastport still holds so many memories and is still a terrific place to train with it’s remarkable coastal beauty. I did my intown loops including trips down Harris Point,
Drummond, The new pier road including the hill where the do loading(and of course Adams Street). I  did 10.15 miles in 2:13:38 for a 13:09 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 747 feet with an  average pulse of 119 bpm with a temp of 51 mild degrees and humidity at 80 percent. I saw Corey Sullivan out in front of his house and spoke with him for a few minutes.  I visited Shackford’s Head several times the last time with Kaitland and Keon. Here I am now waiting to board the ferry. Life happens fast so it is important to take advantages of opportunities that God provides. God’s blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment