Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Take 2

I got out a couple minutes later this morning.  I found that I was extremely tired last night. I had to run a couple errands and I think that with all the travel during the holidays left me fatigued. I did the Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford Loop again just a bit slower. I did 9.19 in 1:59:32 for a 13:00 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 325 feet with an average heartrate of 120 bpm at a temperature of 30 degrees and 75 percent humidity.  I had to do some jogging to make up for a slow pace.  I could use some days with a less hectic schedule, but that’s probably not in the cards. The Lord will help me.  God Bless , have a great Tuesday.  Plan for another day on the current route and then a couple of days on flatter routes north of Middle Country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment