Friday, November 17, 2017

Quiet Friday

My oldest daughter Ericka and my three granddaughters spent the night last night. My oldest granddaughter Ryleigh was in the pack in play sleeping in my room so I had to be quiet as I prepared for my workout and for school.  I got out a couple minutes later so I decided to do the whole workout interspersing jogging and walking so as to make it back in good season.  I got out and it
was a breezy cool fall morning with stormy skies changing to clearing skies. I went out with a little extra excitement since the Boston Celtics came back in dramatic fashion to beat the Warriors.  I did the Scenic Hills, Niewood, Medford Loop doing 9.09 miles in 1:49:44 for a 12:03 minute per mile pace with an average heartrate of 128 bpm.  Even though I made it on the road in good time, I just barely made it to work in time due to an accident and some slow traffic. Looking forward to Maine at the end of next week. My wife, mother-in-law, and Jace are in Wellsville, NY doing a tour of Alfred State. They had to drive through a snowstorm on their way. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment