Monday, October 9, 2017

Perfect 10

I got out a bit after 5 on a Columbus Day morning.  I was planning  on doing the Scenic Hills,Longwood, Medford Loop.  I went along not paying much attention to my splits knowing that I had plenty of time before taking Rebekah to work.  I decided to add the road off from Kastle doing it twice bringing the total to 10.  Here are the stats of the day-- 10.04 in 2:16:04 for a 13:32 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 335 feet with an average pulse of 116 bpm with a temp of 71 degrees and 98 percent humidity.  Rain was in the forecast so I felt fortunate to escape the workout without getting wet. The workouts are probably my best time of the day. Right now I am feeling emotionally defeated. Just unable to feel good about my family and marriage. Blending a family with so many issues just seems too daunting. Harmony seems like it's unattainable.  I know that God can do anything, I'm just discouraged and tired.  Dear Lord Jesus you've got to do this because I can't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment