Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Back in Business

I did a trail walk on Sunday and the Ridge Loop this morning.  I took yesterday off as my lower hamstring and upper calf were giving me problems which kind of revealed themselves Sunday-- first after doing my last set of chin-ups and secondly after carrying my kettle bell back to the closet. Thankfully with the help of ibuprofen, rest , and stretching I made it out this morning. I was a little worried. I wear a knee support during my workout and aso during the day to provide extra support. Sunday doing the longest Brookhaven Loop did 5.31 in 1:26:41 for a 16:18 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 130 feet with an average pulse of 102. Today I did the Ridge Loop doing 8.61 in 1:58:48 for a 13:47 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 110 feet with an average pulse of 121 bpm at a temperature of 44 degrees at 100 percent humidity. Rebekah is back home. Looking for the Lord to do great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment