Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Last Day in Town( for awhile)

I woke up after another pleasant night's sleep realizing that this was my last night in a place that I once called home.  This place is my comfort zone and maybe that's why the Lord uprooted me and prompted me to move in this place that still feels like home.  I did my three loop route again , but I added a hill going up to road by the boat terminal. I did my best distance and best pace for the three days here doing 10.19 miles in 2:11:55 for a 12:56 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 624 feet with an average pulse of 125 bpm.  The quietness and beauty surrounded bu ocean views.  I did these routes for years, but never took the beauty for granted. Today I will enjoy time with my daughter and grandson before heading with my daughter Bekah for my parents in Hope. Off to a day that hopefully includes a good cup of Dastardly Dicks Mayan Mocha. Thank you Lord for your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment