Monday, April 10, 2017

Another 10

I decided to do my new standby loop with the following roads included-- Adams Street, Redoubt Hill, Estes Head, and Quoddy Village. Here is the tale of the tape 10.14 in 2:12:33 for a 13:05 minute per mile pace and an average heartrate of 119 bpm with an elevation gain of 619 feet. I felt decent, I find that I can't sleep in even when I want to.  I had a great time with my daughter Kaitland and my grandson Keon. I saw many friends at the basketball tournament game at BRS. I followed that up with a supper at The New Friendly .  We finished things with a car ride around the Lake Road and then back on the South Meadow Road followed by a ride around Eastport.  There is nothing and I mean nothing better than spending time with my wife and daughters. I am so blessed to be able to spend this time with my daughter and grandson. My last night here in Eastport. Thank you Jesus for your many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment