Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pleasant Wednesday in Hope

I finished my four workouts in Maine by doing a 9 plus miler at my parent's in Hope, Maine.  I had a decent night's rest, visited with my dad before he went to work before hitting the Howe Hill , Barnestown Loop. A small portion of the loop intersects a loop that I used to do in my younger days at a much faster pace. Here are the tales of the tape I did 9.2 in 1:59:11 for a 12:56 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 874 feet with an average pulse of 123 bpm. I was surprised at my pace on this challenging hilly course after 3 previous 10 mile and hilly workouts.  Although the workouts are good I am sad that I won't be seeing my daughter Kaitland and grandson Keon today. Also, my youngest daughter Kimberly has moved to North Carolina with her boyfriend's family. I am looking to the Lord for his help and sustaining power. It was a wonderful visit with precious time spent with those so precious to me. God Bless you my friend! So looking forward to seeing my beautiful wife Charlotte again❤

No comments:

Post a Comment