Sunday, April 9, 2017

I Go Faster and Longer in Eastport

I woke up earlier than planned, but that's ok it's vacation week.  I was in a bit of a funk arriving here yesterday-- with my ex-wife complaining about my presence in town and my youngest daughter still moved out if my house I am feeling alone in my troubles.  This morning I felt more hopeful and did my workout of the three loops-- The Adam's /Clark street loop-- the County Road/High Street Loop-- The Dump Road Out and Back Loop.  I changed things a bit going down the Boat Terminal Road and added a hill in there.  This place will always feel like home I think. I always enjoy the beauty and solitude with ocean views all around. Here is the tale of the tape-- 10.1 miles in 2:11:09 for a 12:59 minute per mile pace with an average pulse of 131 bpm. I wish the elevation gain showed on my app but it didn't.  My legs feel a bit fatigued now. My loose plan is for my new standby route tomorrow and finishing with a flat workout on Tuesday-- but lets see. Missing my Charlotte. Let's see what God has in store for the rest of this visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment