Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Unexpected Blessing

Yesterday in school I tripped and hit my left knee hard on the gym floor.  When I woke up this morning I wasn't sure if rhe workout would be possible.  The knee was a bit stiff, and I wasn't sure if a workout would be possible.  I got my stuff on kind of not sure if a workout was possible-- finally I just decided to try the figure 8 extra plus since it is run in loops close to my house.  The first few steps went ok, so I just kept going trying to avoid overdoing my stride. Well,
it ended up going pretty well-- even peaceful. I did 8.61 in 1:56:32 doing the workout at a 13:31 minute per mile walking pace and an average pace of 13:31. I had a small cup of coffee and a cup of water with ibuprofen to help keep the workout comfortable. Trusting God and His Power today! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment