Thursday, March 2, 2017

Windy and Warm

I woke up just seconds bedore my alarm went off.  I grabbed my 5 hour energy and quickly scanned the weather and the sports scores.  I then made my way out of bed to the kitchen.  It was 57 degrees and windy so I could get by with fewer clothes which was less burdensome.  I did the Randall/Kastal loop doing 8.97 miles in 2:00:53 for a 13:28 minute per mile pace and a heartrate of 133 bpm. Due to the energy drink and small cup of coffee I felt more alert and I did not have to run to push my walking times down. There are a couple of small ponds on this route which were especially more beautiful with the morning sun glistening on them with the strong winds creating some decent waves. I have stuck to the north side of route 25 this week for more solitude with a lot on my mind. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment