Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Bit Earlier

I have felt rushed by my morning routine despit getting up so early, so I decided to make a slight change-- get up 2 minutes earlier.  That slight change brought me to work 10 minutes earlier, and I felt so much better not being rushed. Thursday is the day that I talk with my brother, and I always look forward to our conversation.  Now for the workout, I did the Longwood/Medford Loop doing 8.86 miles in 1:59:30 for a 13:29 minute per mile pace and an average heartrate of 115 bpm.  The roads were much better today, but I find that it seems that there are fewer street lights on this I have to slow slightly to make sure that I am not stepping in a pothole. The temp was a windy 25 degrees, but with the proper wear I was comfortably warm. Not sure what I am doing for a workout tomorrow, I'll just see what I feel like doing-- the weekend is fast approaching. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment