Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snow and Ice

The big blizzard has turned out to be more of a wet sleet event, but at 5 when I headed out it was snowing hard. I decided to do the Medford/Randall/Woodlot loop.  School had already been canceled the night before so I hit the road with a certain amount of comfort knowing that I did not have a deadline time to be back by. I did 9.17 miles in 2:11:52 for a 14:22 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 312 feet with an average heartrate of 111 bpm. There were a fee more cars out than I  expected, but overall the streets provided me with some solitude. The bed felt comfortable when I woke up, but I know the best time to workout is early. Well off to some more relaxing. I am so thankful for my family! May God grant you peace and joy found in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment