Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Overcast Tuesday

I wike up just a couple minutes before my alarm went off. I had a decent night's sleep and got around in good time. I did the Longwood/Medford Loop in 1:59:34 doing 8.84 miles at a 13:31 minute per mile pace and a 111 average pulse with an elevation gain of 252 feet. It was
so dark with cloud cover.  I feel like the workouts in the dark seem to go by quicker than those done in the light. I have a usual been praying a lot during my workouts, as I find that there is little in the way of distractions during this time.  I realize that there are many seasons in life and that they are each directed by God for our good. So I am trying to enjoy today's season, because I know that the Lord has brought me to this point. I also am realizing answered prayer which often gets ignored because of the next present problem. Thank you Lord for answered prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment