Monday, March 20, 2017

Stepping into Spring

  I went to bed last night with a couple ladies that I love upset.  I did what I could with the situation, but was not able to resolve the situation.  The conflicts are all a part of being a family, but with a blended family I just think it gets a bit more complicated.  I woke up just a couple of minutes before my alarm went off, so I was able to avoid disrupting my wife's sleep(hopefully).  I decided to do the Randall Loop doing 8.85 miles in 1:58:47 for a 13:25 minute per mile pace and an average pulse of 124 bpm and an elevation gain of 117 feet .  I decided on this route because of the solitude and with things bothering me I felt as if I needed the solitude.  Looking to the Lord today! Have a blessed Monday and first day of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment