Friday, December 9, 2016

Ridge Road is so Nice to See You Again

  I woke up after a nice dream and noticed it was 4:08--I felt ok, so I went back to the old routine for today.  I had my coffee with a ClaritonD and put my workout clothes on and headed out the door.  All things considered it was a great workout.  I was afraid that I would get sick and that my workouts would be set back, but praise God today went well.  My first couple splits were mediocre with mile 2 being over 14 minutes--so I decided to try to get my walking pace moving on this blustery 33 degree morning here in Ridge.  Thankfully, I was able to get a good rhythm going and finished as follows--  9.08 miles in 2:01:01 for a 13:19 minute per mile pace with an average heartrate of 138 bpm and an elevation gain of 177 feet.  The funny thing is that on the days where my distance was down on my running workouts, I was just barely able to meet my active calorie goal on my iPhone watch which I met by running in place just before bed.  Thankfully today I am well on my way.  Looking forward to the weekend--hopefully able to get some nice rest in.  John 3:16,17!

No comments:

Post a Comment