Thursday, December 22, 2016

Smooth Sailing

 It was another cloudy morning making a dark morning even darker.  I was feeling a bit down, looking at life and my time in life knowing that most likely there is less time left than spent.  I'm not feeling depressed about it , but coming to grips with your own mortality is something that we all must come to grips with.  Being a Christian I look at my life and realize I need to invest it wisely as one day I know that I will have to give account for my life.  Even we as believers worry and wrestle with the issues of this life--but we can have confidence in the Lord and His perfect plan for our lives.  I did the Ridge Loop doing 9.15 miles in 2:00:15 for a 13:08 minutes with an elevation of 152 feet with an average pulse of 115 bpm.  I love this loop as it is mainly woods with most of the workout I can go in the road . Off to paradise--God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment