Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Post Patriot's Win

 I was tired yesterday, but the Patriot's game was on last night so I stayed up until the end.  I had a black eye Starbuck's Coffee to start the morning so I did o.k.  I did the old home loop of the figure 8 plus extra doing 8.67 miles in 1:58:26 for a 13:39 minute per mile pace with an average heartrate of 123 bpm.  I wore my North face shoes that I bought this summer in PA on vacation.  Thankfully I feel energetic enough, commute was good again.  I watched a story last night about a boy who had terminal cancer--he happened to be at the Patriot's game last night as part of his bucket list.  His story reminded me of how wicked it is to feel self-pity.  God has been so gracious to me, and I am blessed. God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment