Monday, December 26, 2016

Cold Monday in Hope

It was 10 degrees here in Hope , Maine the day after Christmas.  It was so dark ,
But Indecided to hot the dark roads at around 5:45 am. I eased my way into the workout realizing
that success will be in completing the workout and not in manufacturing a fast pace. All I could
 I could hear was the nylon of my gloves hitting my pants.  I could see a deer rushing up a banking on  Howe Hill, which was about the only movement that I detected on my morning's journey. I did 9.14 miles  in 2:07:13 for a 13:55 minute per mile pace for a 949 foot elevation gain and a 138 bpm pulse . The hill and the cold were the main culprits this morning trying to prevent me from completing the workout. God Bless! Looking forward to a good visit from my brother.














No comments:

Post a Comment