Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Change in Plans

 I just barely survived yesterday.  My sinuses and fatigue made me feel like going through a fog bank in a stupor.  I realized that I just don't have the energy and I for sure don't have a full-blown sickness, so I will modify and do what I can.  I decided not to set my alarm.  I woke up at 4:45, but so did my wife.  I like it dark and quiet when I wake up while she immediately grabs her phone and explores the internet.  After reading my devotions I headed out the door and decided to jog the Woodlot Loop plus do the simple Apple Court without doing all the inlets.Since I didn't feel great I decided just to jog along at a comfortable pace and take what I could without struggling. I did 3.83 miles in 39.23 for a 10:16 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 53 feet and an average pulse of 146 bpm.  I took a Clariton D with coffee to help me out of the fog--and it helped.  Off to a challenging school day--God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment