Friday, September 30, 2022

Perspective

 Today would have been a dud workout 6 months ago, but it also is way better than not being able to workout. I still get the thrill of the autumn air hitting my face in the morning. I see the beauty of a pink sky just before a late sunrise. I still get the think time in the early morning hours. Thankfully I made it to 200 miles for the month.  Perspective is important. Yesterday we received official word that my mother-in-law Gill has Alzheimer’s.  Sobering, but not surprising.

This morning I did 8.61 miles in 2:22:23 for a 16:32 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 158 bpm with an elevation gain of 190 feet at an average cadence of 124 spm at 56 degrees.  Looking forward to the weekend and the possibility of getting the end of the hurricane. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment