Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Tuesday/Wednesday

 I have been feeling better with my knees the past few days. I’ve been putting athletic tape on my big toe to support that injury.  I am first of all very happy to be feeling more normal. My walking times haven’t necessarily improved, but that’s okay.

Tuesday- 8.56 miles in 2:24:01 for a 16:49 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 16:49 with an elevation gain of 271 feet at an average cadence of 124 spm at 70 humid degrees.

Wednesday:  8.55 miles. Not sure how fast that I went as my watch went dead. Fortunately I was able to get in around 7 miles before it went dead. The workout for the day was not able to be retrieved, but I’m grateful that I did get credit for steps and distance. I was having problems with my Nike app , so I had to delete it and then add it back. I am grateful that ai got most of my information back. Have a blessed day!

Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment