Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Tuesday/Wednesday

 Tuesday marked my last day of vacation:  It turned out to be a busy day with Jace stopping by a couple of times to get rid of brush behind our fence. I did the Longwood Loop doing 9.12 miles in 2:38:09 for a 17:20 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 166 bpm with an elevation gain of 259 feet at an average cadence of 123 spm at 61 degrees.

Wednesday: I did 8.65 miles in 2:23:54 for a 16:38 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 161 bpm with an elevation gain of 191 feet with an average cadence of 125 spm at 57 degrees.

I’m somewhat reconciled that I am slower with more aches and pains.  On occasion I will rip off a good time, but that is the exception. I’m grateful for the ability to still workout. I have to embrace the now and forget the past. Easier said than done. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment