Thursday, March 3, 2022

Strolling Along in early March

 I was comfortably tired upon waking up this morning. I went to the bathroom and drank my coffee before doing my devotions. I’ve been a bit slower since coming back from vacation. I have been slightly stronger in my strength training however. This morning I did the 3 x Woodlot Loop doing 9.23 miles in 2:19:11 for a 15:05 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 113 bpm with an elevation gain of 236 feet with an average cadence of 131 spm at a drizzly 39 degrees. I have enjoyed using the path to avoid going past the bus students. I had a realization that in the first time in my career I am looking at the younger students and realizing that I may be finished teaching before I get them. Only the Lord knows. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment